I got nominated for the Liebster award
Thanks to the lovely blogger www.onlyinthebay.wordpress.com for nominating me for a Liebster award; honoured!
The Liebster award for bloggers recognises bloggers talents, and most importantly people are nominated by fellow bloggers. Thank you to Onlyinthebay for the nom, as a fairly new blogger it means a lot!
Here are the questions i had to answer:
1) what got you to start blogging?
My love of photography to be honest. I started snapping what i was wearing and my fave products with little blurbs; i was lucky enough to meet fellow bloggers which lead me to pursue my passion by hearing about theirs.
2) how long have you been blogging for?
3) what do you have a hard time with in terms of writing?
I tend to overwrite so refining the amount I am writing has been my challenge. Quality, not quantity.
4) what kind of movies do you like?
Really scary movies, particularly paranormal ones.
5) what is one dish you can not live with out?
6) is there a specific spot you like to be when you write? if so where?
I oddly work well with background noise so its usually on the lounge in front of the tv, boring i know but it works for me 🙂
7) if there is one place in the world you would like to go to right now; where would that be and who would you bring with you?
I would go to Cancun with all of my girlfriends, The Hills style.
8) if you were to go to a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you?
Moisturiser with spf, mascara and lip balm.
9) what is the strangest food you have ever tried?
Quail, I am not very adventurous with food even with a brother whose a chef!
10) have you ever been nominated for a liebster award before?
No this is my first time 🙂
1. Each nominee link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award that has less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My questions are:
1. What inspired you to start writing?
2. What are your top 5 hash tags?
3. How long have you been blogging for?
4.What is your most prized wardrobe piece you have splurged on?
5. If the sky was the limit what would you do next?
6.What is your favourite season of the year and why?
7. Top 3 items you can’t leave the house without?
8.What is your favourite movie?
10.What grabs your eye when browsing through blogs?
My nominees are: