DIY Rose Bouquet
Need to gift flowers? Save some $$$ and make your own simple but elegant bouquet following these steps:
-Roses of your choice
-Brown craft paper
-Twine or string
- Cut the stems to desired length and remove leaves and thorns from roses.
- Cut brown paper to a width greather than 50cm depending on how thich you want to wrap the roses.
- Place roses to one corner of the paper, stacked on top of one another.
- Place tape to secure paper.
- Cut desired amount of twine and wrap around the paper tying into a bow.
- Hold this corner and roll the roses until they are wrapped in brown paper.